My first five favorites of the new year! Hope everyone is having a great holiday week. It has been a good balance of being productive but at the same time, so lazy and relaxed. Anyways I usually link up with my “Friday Fave Five” but Mom’s Got Mail hasn’t hosted in a bit so I am linking up with these lovely sites:
1. Fruit Vines a yummy fruit, licorice snack. #SweetSide.
2. EcoTools Hair Brush a round brush perfect for straightening, curling, or just after the shower to get out tangles. #LoveMyEcoHairBrush.
3. Boot’s No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum for smoothing deep lines and wrinkles. #GetADVANCED.
4. NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum a perfect winter colored lipstick. #SugarPlum
5. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner a waterproof eyeliner. #Rimmel.
6. McCormick Gourmet Thyme a dry spice for soups, stews, stuffings and more! #McCormickGourmet.
7. Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea a tea with a combo of peppermint and green tea #CelestialTea.
8. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover to gently remove makeup without leaving any oily residue. #Rimmel.
Quick shout out and congrats to Jennifer A. who won the Renew Essentials Collection Giveaway! Enjoy! And stay tuned…next week I have another sponsored giveaway – with gift cards to Bruegger’s bagels up for grabs!
What are the favorites in your world this week?