I know I am a bit late on this one, but I realized I had not shared my details on the September Bestowed box, and now we are already well into October (well, basically November!)! I wanted to pop in and let you know that they had offered a deal where you can get all Bestowed Gifts for 15% off (ends today!) by clicking here.
So here is what was in the September box!
Natural Calm Drink Mix
Supereats Kale + Chia Chips, Chili Lime
Balance Bare Energy Bar, Sea Salt Caramel Nut
Justin’s Chocolate Almond Butter
Bitsy’s Brainfood Smart Cookies, Orange Chocolate Beet
Hello Fresh coupon
My take on it all?
- The anti-stress drink comes at a great time but who knows if it really works or helps?! I feel like this time of year when the weather starts to get blah and cold and running a retail biz gets busy, something for anti-stress is always welcome.
- I love snacks especially salty ones, so chips are a welcome box addition. I haven’t dug in yet but chili lime flavored kale chips do sound delish!
- Another snack that is always a favorite for me are bars, so the bare bar will be a good breakfast or snack.
- I have had Justin’s plenty of times and I absolutely love it. It is great on toast, apple slices, graham crackers, or really just plain!
- Qure water sounds like vitamin water or smart water or one of those amped up waters that I will keep in the fridge for pre or post work outs.
- And the beet cookies I have had and enjoyed, awhile back in a Boxtera box!
- I am not sure if I will jump on the coupon – Hello Fresh looks like it sends along fresh food and veggies but we usually have our own garden goodies and we never know what we are in the mood to eat until that day!
That’s all folks! What do you think – does it sound like a good box? Don’t forget to jump on the sale today!