Did I tell you Love With Food is doing a promotion where you get your first box free?? Just to recap, you get 8-10 snacks delivered to your door once a month for $12. Every box they send out, they also donate a meal to a food bank! Anyways, September’s box, the theme was Spice Up Your Life.
What’s in this box?
- Simply So Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips by Way Better Snacks
- Lemon Rosemary Seasoning by Fogg City Spice Co.
- Hemp Rules Roasted Hempseeds by Ziggy Marley Organics
- Green SuperFood by Amazing Grass
- Five-Spice Caramels by Shotwell Candy Co.
- Maruso Ghost Soy Sauce by Maruso Soy Sauce
- Rich Chocolate Cookie Thins by Mandy’s
- Churro Kettle Corn by Love With Food
One of the first items I used was the lemon rosemary spice mix! We seasoned up some chicken breasts with it, grilled the chicken, and we made homemade pesto with basil from the garden and had it with fettucine. So good!
I am not that into hemp seeds or protein powders so those will be given away but I really enjoyed the popcorn – a good portion and the good old sweet and salty combo. The cookie thins were sort of like eating Oreo’s but without the cream in the middle, so a bit plain. On deck to try is the spicy soy sauce, tortilla chips, and the caramels. I love trying new things and literally every item is new-to-me.
What about you – did you get the box? Or see anything that stands out in the Love With Food box?