Love With Food for June arrived to my new pad this week! And it is a really good one with the theme “take me out to the ballgame.” They are actually on Rue La La offering 6 months or one year subscriptions for $45.00 – $90.00 instead of their usual $60.00 – $120.00.
- Pineapple, Raspberry and Mango Fruit Snacks by YumEarth Organics
- Gum Balls by Tree Hugger Gum
- Cheddar Baked Fries by Snikiddy
- Snap Back Cookie by The Cookie Department
- Chicago Mix by G.H. Cretors
- Montmorency Cherries by Stoneridge Orchards
- Good For You Granola, Almond Butter & Jelly Sandwich, by Jolly Oak
- Chocolate Cookies by Dolcetto
My thoughts? I LOVE this box! I immediately ate the chocolate cookies and they are light and wafer-like in texture but filled with creamy chocolate, for 150 calories! I have had the fries before and will save that to eat alongside a sandwich and you all know I love having granola bars lying around for breakfast or snacks. I am also a huge fruit snacks or dried fruit fan for when you need just a little bit of sweetness after dinner and I am very curious about the cookie which has ginger and cayenne and is supposed to be for detox. The Chicago mix has a sweet and salty combo so that will make a great break-from-work snack as will the gum.
I guess in terms of the theme of baseball games, the fries and the popcorn mix go with it….I would have thought peanuts would have been a good addition but I guess the granola bar has nuts. So a little bit of a reach in terms of the theme but still good snacks in there so I am happy!