I am always one of the last people to get the GLOSSYBOX but here is May’s featuring Bergdorf Goodman beauty goodies!
- Lancer Skincare Eye Contour Lifting Cream
- Alterna Professional Haircare CAVIAR CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction
- Iluminage Skin Prep Gentle Cleanser
- RéVive Skincare Intensité Volumizing Eye Serum
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer
- Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme
- $25 gift card to www.bergdorfgoodman.com
What do I think about this box? Well my least favorite items are the eye cream and the eye serum – I haven’t really used an eye cream before so it is not in my normal routine. I like the smell of the cologne but I am more of a spritz kind of gal- I like body sprays and spray bottles of perfume.
I am most excited about the CC cream since it is a leave in conditioner but you can also use it after you style your hair for touch ups. The face cleanser will come in handy for traveling when I don’t want to bring my huge bottle of purpose or philosophy face wash. And the face primer could be useful this summer to make make-up stay on even when it is hot out or a long day. I of course also liked the gift card! I spent $25 on the dot, aka NO out of pocket expense for these two nail polishes:
Fun summer colors right?
I ended up cancelling Glossybox so I can catch up and use up some of the products I currently have. Sigh. I love getting new things in the mail but things are getting crowded up in here in my numerous make up bags, cases, and bins! And considering I really only have been liking half the items, I should save my $$!