The May Love With Food Box has arrived and they shared a little note card in the box inviting our friends and family to sign up too and you guys get your first box FREE (besides paying a $2 shipping fee), valid through May 31st by clicking here!
In case you don’t know, the low down for Love With Food is:
- 8+ new snacks per month, 1 meal donated to Feeding America and Share Our Strength
- At least 10 points each month earned
- Snacks are organic, all natural, GMO-free, gluten-free or free of artificial junk
- Free shipping
- Cancel anytime
- Cost – starting at $10 a month
This months box makes me very happy.
What’s in this box?
- Honeybush Caramel, Southern Mint and Tropical Green by Revolution Tea
- Tarallino Snack with Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Terre Di Puglia
- Tropical Peach Drink Mix by Flavrz Organic
- Sweet Potato Chips by One Potato Two Potato
- Sea Salt Caramels by Le Caramel
- Key Lime Cookies by J&M
- Giddy Up & Go Granola by Thoughtful Food
- Hickory Smoked Sea Salt by The Spice Lab
- Italian Black Truffle Salt by The Spice Lab
The theme of the box is Kentucky Derby – Here is the description –
“Place your bets, and dress to impress – we’ve reimagined classic Kentucky Derby fare with a a focus on all-natural and healthy snacks to keep you going until you cross the finish line. But in our eyes, you’re already a winner, because you helped feed a hungry child in the US again this month.”
My thoughts? There are three kinds of tea and I am a big tea lover, so that’s a great find and I have never tried the drink mixes by Flavrz Organic. I mentioned in a recent Friday Fave’s post how much I liked sweet potato chips so it will be interesting to try a new brand! Granola I will sprinkle into Greek yogurt, sea salt I will share with the fiance and incorporate into a meal somehow (any ideas for us?), and caramels or cookies will be a good small snack for a sweet tooth while the EVOO snack will be good for a savory snack. So I literally like every single item which may be a new record? I feel like I always have one or two things I give away from all my boxes.
What about you – look like a good box? Feel like signing up, do so here
(disclaimer – you get a free box, I get points towards their food market)