Look what came! My February Love With Food subscription box. I am very pleased with this one!
Here is the low down on the snack packed February 2014 Tasting Box –
- Snack Olives by Mario Camacho
- Dark Chocolate Crepe Dentelle by Gavottes
- Restaurant Style White Bean Chip by Beanitos
- Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily’s
- Chocolate Honey Graham Sticks by Back to Nature
- PureNotes Dark “Chocolatey” by TCHO
- “Mokaccino” Serious Milk Chocolate +Blue Bottle Coffee by TCHO
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti by Biscotti di Suzy
Plus a handy heart shaped chip clip!
I love this box because there are tons of sweet choices like the chocolate covered blueberries and the Tcho chocolates which makes sense since it is Valentine’s Day / month after all, but then I got my salt fix from the chips or olives. It is all new brands (to me) and all things I like so I won’t have to pawn anything off on anyone!
Just to recap, the box starts at $10 a month and you get 8+ new snacks at your door each month plus you earn points which you can use to buy more snacks.”Snacks are either organic, all natural, GMO-free, gluten-free or free of artificial junk” so you can feel good about the options and with the purchase of each box, they donate 1 meal to hungry children in America! I am definitely a fan.
They have a V-Day special going on where you get bonus points and a $15 giftcard!
You can order snacks or sign up for a subscription by clicking here!
In case you missed it:
Did you take the plunge and sign up for any subscription boxes yet?