I am excited to share that I received the Pink Tree Award, thanks to Nicole and Greta of College Girl Can’t Cook. A big thank you to them! Their blog is definitely worth checking out too. It’s geared towards “recipes and advice for the cooking-challenged.” They started up their blog during their trip abroad in London and have been writing up a storm ever since, with highlights including “recipes for my man” and “7 Things I Love About Summer Food.”
Here’s what this award entails:
•Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
•Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
•Tell him/her 7 facts about yourself.
•Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
•Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
•Resume blogging your regular posts.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I am from Connecticut and moved to Boston after college with my bff. It was Boston or NYC and we chose Boston. But now she chose NYC
2. I live in the North End, surrounded by hundreds of Italian restaurants.
3. I work a full time office job and somehow manage to find the time to write professionally on the side doing freelance copy and content writing. I always squeeze in blogging here too!
4. I have two sisters who I talk to every single day.
5. Working out keeps me balanced (or helps me attempt to be balanced!).
6. My bf is the most patient, caring man I have ever met and he can also make the best eggplant parm on earth.
7. I have been to France, Spain, Italy, Israel, and around the Caribbean. But I wish Australia and Hawaii were just a bit closer so I could go there too without worrying about the lengthy travel times!
15 blogs I am nominating:
1. Lady Spa Spa
8. Skinny Taste
10. Simply Scratch
12. Taste as you go
13. Censational girl